Inspired by Aliyah, the mission of Aliyah's Inspired Moments, AIM2Cure, is to increase awareness of childhood cancer, educate the community and to raise funds for research and family support, so that new treatments and a cure for childhood cancers can be found, while helping families that are fighting this devastating disease. As Aliyah fought leukemia and lived her life with spunk, commitment, love of her family and friends, and her positive attitude, AIM2Cure will serve to reflect these qualities as it continues Aliyah's fight against childhood cancer.
What We've Achieved
- Through our fundraising efforts we have been able to provide comfort and support by funding meal cards for Oncology patients and their families.
- AIM2Cure hosts activities and events that promote raising awareness of childhood cancer.
- AIM2Cure celebrates the life and memories of those who have passed from this devastating disease.
- Our Annual Water2Wine, wine tasing event which includes a lipstick bar, silent auction, wine tasting and food fit for a King has raised over $500,000.00
- Our Birthday Walk and Movie Night to celebrate Aliyah, her life and her memory is always a fun way to get involved.
- Mob Flash Dancing and other Community outreach activities help to raise awareness.